Thursday, March 31, 2011

Generation

I just want to speculate on some things about this generation.  This generation, the one I am in, saw the internet evolve, as we grew up in grade school.  We saw technology morphe into such a necessity, it becomes 2nd nature to us.  Ipads, Ipods, I_____s what we have available is so cool and fascinating, access to communicate on a new level anywhere, anytime. 

It seems like we are in a highly relational time, where new inovations are being designed as I write this.  New ideas, new relationships, and new ways of doing business.  Our world is getting smaller, our big world, is getting smaller! 

But what really gets me, is the importance of networking and the power behind that.  Relationships are becoming so important, communication, and the art of communicating is going to be essential in our ways of life.  The internet sweeps us into a new plane of life, while physically we can be anywhere we wish.  This generation is passionate about justice, and humanitarian interests, soon we won't have wars, but intercession into places where persecutions take place.  Our motives will once again be established to where they ought to be.  Of peace, of justice, and of love. 

The leaders will hand down their titles to us one day, and it will be our turn to move the world.  It's essential that we know that, and that we realize our turn is coming.  Which direction will YOU make the world spin?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Everything you say is so inspired by God, I really hope that you listen and hear his voice on a deeply personal level.
    I hope to make the world spin in such a way as to have the orphans in Africa taken care of or adopted into loving families. I want to open the eyes of the blind, make the lame to walk, and help the lame to speak. I want to bring God's kingdom here on earth. That's what I want to do. How about you?

    ReplyDelete