Sunday, March 27, 2011

Confusion




Today, I have nothing in particular I feel I ought to write about, just a Sunday afternoon.  It's cold, sunny, and one of those days where time just can't go slow enough.  Dealing with circumstances in which one is not satisfied, no matter how or what they do, can be frusterating.  The response has something to do with adjusting the attitude, think different, etc.  What if I have tried that?  What if, I daily try so hard to be happy, yet seem to not quite achieve it because of where I am at?  Can thought seriously transform the circumstances around you, to the point where you go from not content, to happy? 

I think the thoughts are more what you tell yourself, vs. the situation.  If I'm lost in the forest, and I keep saying, "Life is great!  I LOVE being lost!" Will I soon, love to be lost and have a blast?  Or, would it be better for me to say "I can't stand this, but I'm good with direction... I'm not beyond what I can handle..."?  

Life can be confusing.  So can many other things in this world.  I'm glad to know that the confusion does not last!

No comments:

Post a Comment